SA Institution of Race Relations Bursary for 2013
Closing Date: 31 August 2012
The bursary application process starts online on 1 July 2012 and closes 31 August 2012. There are six steps to applying for a bursary from the Institute.
There are six steps to applying for a bursary from the Institute.
- Apply Online (http://www.sairr.org.za/services/bursary-programme/request-a-bursary-application-form). The closing date by which to complete this form is 31st August 2012.
- The completed online applications will be reviewed by the Institute. They will produce a short-list of potential bursary recipients.
- The Institute will contact all short-listed applicants. Each short-listed applicant will be supplied with documents that he or she will require in order to complete the application process. Please note that if you are not contacted by the Institute by 30th September 2012 then you have not been short-listed.
- Short-listed candidates must complete the documents they received under step 3 and return these to the Institute by 16th November 2012.
- The Institute’s bursary selection committee will review all those final applications received before 16th November 2012 and make decisions about which students are to receive bursaries for 2013. These decisions will be taken early in 2013.
- The Institute will notify the students who have been granted bursaries