The resource could not be found.
Anglo American Artisan Learnerships 2013
Location: SIOC Thabazimbi Mine, Limpopo
Closing Date: 27 July 2012, 16:00 South Africa Standard Time
Duration: 24 – 30 months.
Job No.: 703620
Division: Anglo American Kumba Iron Ore (South Africa)
Thabazimbi Mine is offering a number of Artisan Learnerships, for the financial year 2013 at the SIVOS training centre in Kathu (Sishen) in the Northern Cape. Preference will be given to applicants who reside in the Thabazimbi Local Municipality.
Applicants are awaited for Learnerships in the following disciplines:-
- Diesel Mechanic
- Grade 12 with technical relevant subjects
- Millwright: Mathematics, industrial electronics, engineering science and electrical theory
- Fitter: Technical drawing, fitter theory and mathematics and engineering science
- Boilermaker/Plater: Structural steel drawing, platter theory and mathematics and engineering science
- Diesel Mechanic: Technical drawing, diesel theory and mathematics and engineering science
HDI Applicants will be given first preference.
A valid Driver’s license (Code 8 or EB) will be to the candidate’s advantage.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that valid copies of qualifications and/or licences required as indicated in the job requirements for this role is attached. In the interest of an efficient, fair and objective process, incomplete applications and/ or late applications will not be considered.
Discover why you are the difference at Anglo American by visiting
Follow the links to Careers / Current Vacancies / Job Search.
Enter the above reference number / job title and continue
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
Kumba Iron Ore employees must attach a signed K009 form with their application, any application submitted without the signed K009 form will not be considered, preference will be given to people living in Thabazimbi.
How to Apply
Apply via ONE of the following:
- Apply Online
- External applicants must apply via email, email@example.com or fax to 086 577 2429
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 6 weeks of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful; communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.
Enquiries can be made at the following number: 014 777 3346
Closing date: 27 Jul 2012