Post Office Human Capital Management Learning Opportunity
Closing Date: 27 June 2012
Human Capital Management (Corporate) is offering a limited experiential learning opportunity for a highly motivated, analytical and unemployed graduate for a period of twelve (12) months. The position will be based at Corporate (ECO Point: Centurion x 01 Position).
Reports To Relevant Line Manager
The Post office would therefore like to invite applications from unemployed graduates who have completed a recognized 3 year tertiary qualification (Diploma / Degree) specialising in Humanities at a recognized institution.
· Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
· Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
· Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training
· Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
· Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience.
· Completed a 3 year recognized Degree/diploma in Humanities.
· Must be residing within the Gauteng (Pretoria) area
· Must have a Code 08 driver’s licence
· Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
· Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a
· Comprehensive CV,
· Certified copies of qualifications,
· Statement of results,
· ID Copy and contact number
How to Apply
FAX: 0866 098 842
Enquiries regarding the programme can be directed to: Cobus Prinsloo on 012 – 649 7539
Physical Address: The Senior ManagerRecruitment & SelectionPO Box 2042Corporate Post Office0074
The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.